Sunday, 18 January 2015

Jumpsuits

This Look:

Jumpsuit- Forever New
Coral blazer- Cotton on
Clutch bag- River Island
Sunglasses- River Island





Jumpsuits are probably one of the few items that are really fun to dress up and so for this look I thought i'd play around with some color and decided to pair a coral pink blazer with this black jewel embellished jumpsuit. For a more classy/ dressed up look, perfect for a night out. 
I paired them with a pair of ankle boots to give it a bit of edge to compliment my bag! 



6 comments:

  1. I love the blazer. It's such a pretty colour :)

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a little bit obsessed with jumpsuits, this look is fab!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme