Monday, 7 December 2015

Christmas Wishlist





It's that time of the year again, where everyone is in a super festive spirit for the holidays, and for me that just rings a bit of a bell for shopping! 
This is my christmas wish-list, but you can also use it as a gift guide for Christmas! 
I've had a browse through my favourite stores ( which do ship worldwide) and have picked out some of my favourite pieces. These vary from beauty products, clothes, accessories, shoes,sports wear and home decor! 
I hope you enjoy this and let me know which ones are your favourite! 
[ all links have been included in the captions ] 
BAG

HEADPHONES 

TOP

LEGGINGS 













CHARLOTTE TILBURY 

ESTEE LAUDER

LOUBOUTAIN 

LIP LINER 

CHARCOAL MASK 













JUMPER 

TRENCH COAT 

TROUSERS 

LEGGINGS 



KHAKI TROUSERS 

TRENCH COAT 

WRAP TRENCH COAT

BOMBER JACKET 


NUDE LACE UP

DOUBLE BUTTON DRESS 

NUDE STRAPPED HEEL 

WRAP DRESS 

ASOS 

RIPPED JEANS 

WIDE COLLAR TRENCH COAT

WHITE DRESS WITH TIE

PEACOAT CAMEL 


WHITE COLLARD SHIT 

PENDANT NECKLACE 

PLEATED BLOUSE WITH TIE 

GOLD BARRET 

TRIANGLE NECKLACE 




VALENTINO STUDDED PUMP 

NIKE BOTTOMS 

NARS MATTE LIP PENCIL 

YSL SHEER CANDY LIPSTICK



ANTHROPOLOGIE 



LANTERN STRING LIGHTS 

CAPRI PEAR CANDLE 

COPPER HOLDERS

MIRROR HOLDERS


VASES 

HEXAGON CANDLE HOLDER 

PEDASTAL BOWLS

BLACK FAUX FUR PILLOWS 




URBAN OUTFITTERS 




MINI GEO TERRARIUM 

COPPER CANDLES 

TRIO OF TRAYS 

CALVIN KLEIN HOODIE 






CALVIN KLEIN CROPPED HOODIE 

CALVIN KLEIN BREIFS 

CALVIN KLEIN SWEATSHIRT 

ADIDAS TOP 

CROSS STRAPPED SPORTS BRA





12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Candice, i'm really glad that you like it :)

      Delete
  2. Love the Calvin sets they're so pretty <3

    Check out my Sephora giveaway!
    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great things! :)
    I invite you to my blog, maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to get any of these things for Christmas, especially the Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters items! Lovely picks :)
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't we all , haha ! Thank you so much, i'm so happy that you like them :) x

      Delete
  5. great wishlist - very pretty!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. I’m hosting great glasses giveaway here check it out!

    P.P.S. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you very much Lyosha, really glad that you liked it!

      Sure I'd love to :) x

      Delete
  6. YES to the whole colour pallet of this wishlist! Give me all the greys/nudes this winter!

    Bethany | Curly and Wordy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it Bethany!

      They really are perfect for the winter time! :) x

      Delete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme